THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT )
You have reached Magical KENYA Destination. Join any of our tours from NAIROBI capital city hotels.
17 Dec - 10 am - Giraffe Center and Elephant Tour
17 Dec - 2pm - Nairobi National Park Tour
18 Dec - 10am - Giraffe Center and Elephant Tour
25 Dec - 5am - Day Trip to Amboseli National park
27-28 Dec - Amboseli Park Safari 2 Days
27 Dec - 10am - Elephant Tour
28 Dec - 6am - Nairobi National Park Tour plus Elephant Tour
28 Dec - 10am - Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Tour
30 Dec - 6am - Nairobi National Park Tour
31 Dec - 10am - Giraffe Center and Elephant Tour
31 Dec - 10am - Giraffe centre and Karen Blixen Tour
All Costs are per person Ask a Question?
08 Jan - 10 am -Elephant Tour
11-12 Jan - Tsavo East & West Park Safari from Mombasa
15 Jan - 6am- Nairobi National Park plus elephant plus Giraffe Tour
13-15 Jan - Amboseli Park Safari 3 Days
21-22 Jan - Amboseli Park Safari 2 days
Air Travel Safaris to Masai Mara From Nairobi
Serena African Safari 7 Days to Amboseli and Masai Mara
Africa Safari to Masai Mara with Balloon Ride
Masai Mara by Air at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
Africa Tour 5 Days to Masai Mara Base Camp
Governors camp by Air to Masai Mara National Reserve
Mombasa Tour To Shimba Hills National Park
Includes: Transport, Game drive, Lunch and Walk to the Sheldricks Falls
Depending on hotel location, You will be picked up from your coast hotel at
around 6am depending on location. You will drive to Shimba Hills Park.
You will have a game drive, walk to Sheldricks water falls, have lunch at
Shimba Hills Lodge and an optional walk to the bush around the lodge.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
- Include Endangered Sable Antelope, Elephants, Giraffes, Leopard,
- Genet, Civet cat, Hyenas, Waterbuck, Bush pig, Buffalo, African Bush Baby,
- Bushbuck, Coastal Black and white Colobus, Blue Duiker, Bush Duiker,
- Red Duiker, Greater Galago,Black-faced Vervet Monkey, Sykes Monkey,
- Serval cat, Black and Red Shrew, and Knob-bristled Suni Shrew.
- 111 bird species have been recorded, of which 22 are coastal endemic
- among them are: Ostrich Eagle, African Hawk; Falcon, Cuckoo; Guinea-fowl,
- Kenya Crested; Honey guide, Greater; Hornbill, Crowned; Quail, Blue; Sunbird,
- Python, Cobra, Lizard, and Gecko.
- Butterflies, mosquito, beetle