THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT )
Would you like to Join any of these Tours and Safaris? Just book Online.
20 - 21 July - Masai Mara Wilderbeeste migration safari Kshs.29,000 - 2 seats remaining Budget accommodation
25-26 August - Amboseli Safari 2 days USD350 - 4 seats remaining
22 June - 6am Nairobi National Park, Elephants and Giraffe Tour
25 June - 10am - Elephant and Giraffe Tour
28 June - 10am- Nairobi City Tour
02 July - 10 am Elephants and Giraffe Tour
13 July - 10am - Elephants and Giraffe Tour
18 July - 10am - Elephants and Giraffe Tour
19 July - 10am - Elephants and Giraffe Tour
27 July - 10am - Elephants and Giraffe Tour
10 Aug - 10am - Elephants and Giraffe Tour
All Costs are per person Ask a Question?
Mombasa Tour To Shimba Hills National Park
Includes: Transport, Game drive, Lunch and Walk to the Sheldricks Falls
Depending on hotel location, You will be picked up from your coast hotel at
around 6am depending on location. You will drive to Shimba Hills Park.
You will have a game drive, walk to Sheldricks water falls, have lunch at
Shimba Hills Lodge and an optional walk to the bush around the lodge.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
- Include Endangered Sable Antelope, Elephants, Giraffes, Leopard,
- Genet, Civet cat, Hyenas, Waterbuck, Bush pig, Buffalo, African Bush Baby,
- Bushbuck, Coastal Black and white Colobus, Blue Duiker, Bush Duiker,
- Red Duiker, Greater Galago,Black-faced Vervet Monkey, Sykes Monkey,
- Serval cat, Black and Red Shrew, and Knob-bristled Suni Shrew.
- 111 bird species have been recorded, of which 22 are coastal endemic
- among them are: Ostrich Eagle, African Hawk; Falcon, Cuckoo; Guinea-fowl,
- Kenya Crested; Honey guide, Greater; Hornbill, Crowned; Quail, Blue; Sunbird,
- Python, Cobra, Lizard, and Gecko.
- Butterflies, mosquito, beetle