#CRUZEIROSAFARIS #TOURISM #KENYASAFARIS #MAGICALKENYA
Most Tours require a minimum of 2 people, please check with us first is SOLO/SINGLE Traveller. The following tours are shared safaris and are cheap.
02 October: 1:30pm: Nairobi National Park Tour afternoon - text or call to book and join
Single / Solo travelers are free to book to join in Send Email , Book Online or send whatsapp Text Worldwide: +254722370833
Mombasa Tour To Shimba Hills National Park
Includes: Transport, Game drive, Lunch and Walk to the Sheldricks Falls
Depending on hotel location, You will be picked up from your coast hotel at
around 6am depending on location. You will drive to Shimba Hills Park.
You will have a game drive, walk to Sheldricks water falls, have lunch at
Shimba Hills Lodge and an optional walk to the bush around the lodge.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
- Include Endangered Sable Antelope, Elephants, Giraffes, Leopard,
- Genet, Civet cat, Hyenas, Waterbuck, Bush pig, Buffalo, African Bush Baby,
- Bushbuck, Coastal Black and white Colobus, Blue Duiker, Bush Duiker,
- Red Duiker, Greater Galago,Black-faced Vervet Monkey, Sykes Monkey,
- Serval cat, Black and Red Shrew, and Knob-bristled Suni Shrew.
- 111 bird species have been recorded, of which 22 are coastal endemic
- among them are: Ostrich Eagle, African Hawk; Falcon, Cuckoo; Guinea-fowl,
- Kenya Crested; Honey guide, Greater; Hornbill, Crowned; Quail, Blue; Sunbird,
- Python, Cobra, Lizard, and Gecko.
- Butterflies, mosquito, beetle