THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT )
30 September - 6am - Nairobi National Park, Elephant and Giraffe
06 October - 6am - Nairobi National Park, Elephant and Giraffe
06 October - 5am - Full Day Amboseli Day Trip
07 October - 6am - Nairobi National Park Tour
08 October - 7pm - Safari Cat Show and Dinner
14 October - 6am - Nairobi National Park Tour
20 - 21 October - 8am - 2 Days Amboseli National Park
24 October - 10am - Elephants, Giraffe, Lunch and Nairobi National Park
25 October - 10am -Nairobi City Tour
27 October - 6am - Nairobi National Park and elephants tour
04 Novvember - 10am - Elephants and Giraffe Tour
05 November - 2pm - Nairobi National Park Afternoon
21 November - 2pm -Nairobi National Park Aftenoon
24 November - 7pm - Safari Cat Show and Dinner
SAFARI FROM MOMBASA OR DIANI TO TSAVO EAST AND WEST 2 DAYS
All Costs are per person Ask a Question?
Mombasa Tour To Shimba Hills National Park
Includes: Transport, Game drive, Lunch and Walk to the Sheldricks Falls
Depending on hotel location, You will be picked up from your coast hotel at
around 6am depending on location. You will drive to Shimba Hills Park.
You will have a game drive, walk to Sheldricks water falls, have lunch at
Shimba Hills Lodge and an optional walk to the bush around the lodge.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
- Include Endangered Sable Antelope, Elephants, Giraffes, Leopard,
- Genet, Civet cat, Hyenas, Waterbuck, Bush pig, Buffalo, African Bush Baby,
- Bushbuck, Coastal Black and white Colobus, Blue Duiker, Bush Duiker,
- Red Duiker, Greater Galago,Black-faced Vervet Monkey, Sykes Monkey,
- Serval cat, Black and Red Shrew, and Knob-bristled Suni Shrew.
- 111 bird species have been recorded, of which 22 are coastal endemic
- among them are: Ostrich Eagle, African Hawk; Falcon, Cuckoo; Guinea-fowl,
- Kenya Crested; Honey guide, Greater; Hornbill, Crowned; Quail, Blue; Sunbird,
- Python, Cobra, Lizard, and Gecko.
- Butterflies, mosquito, beetle