THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT )
Most Popular Tours in Nairobi
Elephants Orphanage with Option to Giraffe Center
Elephant Orphanage Tour Only
Nairobi National Park Tour
Tour to Giraffe Center Only
Safari Cats Show and Dinner
Nairobi Airport tranfers with Over 19 reviews and counting...
Masai Mara Safari 3 Days By Flying
All Costs are per person Ask a Question?
Air Travel Safaris to Masai Mara From Nairobi
Serena African Safari 7 Days to Amboseli and Masai Mara
Africa Safari to Masai Mara with Balloon Ride
Masai Mara by Air at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
Africa Tour 5 Days to Masai Mara Base Camp
Governors camp by Air to Masai Mara National Reserve
Mombasa Tour To Shimba Hills National Park
Includes: Transport, Game drive, Lunch and Walk to the Sheldricks Falls
Depending on hotel location, You will be picked up from your coast hotel at
around 6am depending on location. You will drive to Shimba Hills Park.
You will have a game drive, walk to Sheldricks water falls, have lunch at
Shimba Hills Lodge and an optional walk to the bush around the lodge.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
- Include Endangered Sable Antelope, Elephants, Giraffes, Leopard,
- Genet, Civet cat, Hyenas, Waterbuck, Bush pig, Buffalo, African Bush Baby,
- Bushbuck, Coastal Black and white Colobus, Blue Duiker, Bush Duiker,
- Red Duiker, Greater Galago,Black-faced Vervet Monkey, Sykes Monkey,
- Serval cat, Black and Red Shrew, and Knob-bristled Suni Shrew.
- 111 bird species have been recorded, of which 22 are coastal endemic
- among them are: Ostrich Eagle, African Hawk; Falcon, Cuckoo; Guinea-fowl,
- Kenya Crested; Honey guide, Greater; Hornbill, Crowned; Quail, Blue; Sunbird,
- Python, Cobra, Lizard, and Gecko.
- Butterflies, mosquito, beetle