THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT )
Would you like to Join any of these Tours and Safaris? Just book Online.
27 May - 6am Nairobi National Park Tour
28 May - 6am - Nairobi National Park Tour and Elephants Tour
29 May 10am - Karen Blixen and Giraffe center
02 June - 10am - Elephants and Giraffe Tour
09 June - 10am Elephants Orphanage and Giraffe Center Daily Tour
25 June - 10am - Elephant and Giraffe Tour
20 July - Masai Mara Wilderbeeste migration safari USD290
25-26 August - Amboseli Safari 2 days USD350
Masai Mara Safari 3 Days, April to June USD910
All Costs are per person Ask a Question?
Mombasa Tour To Shimba Hills National Park
Includes: Transport, Game drive, Lunch and Walk to the Sheldricks Falls
Depending on hotel location, You will be picked up from your coast hotel at
around 6am depending on location. You will drive to Shimba Hills Park.
You will have a game drive, walk to Sheldricks water falls, have lunch at
Shimba Hills Lodge and an optional walk to the bush around the lodge.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
- Include Endangered Sable Antelope, Elephants, Giraffes, Leopard,
- Genet, Civet cat, Hyenas, Waterbuck, Bush pig, Buffalo, African Bush Baby,
- Bushbuck, Coastal Black and white Colobus, Blue Duiker, Bush Duiker,
- Red Duiker, Greater Galago,Black-faced Vervet Monkey, Sykes Monkey,
- Serval cat, Black and Red Shrew, and Knob-bristled Suni Shrew.
- 111 bird species have been recorded, of which 22 are coastal endemic
- among them are: Ostrich Eagle, African Hawk; Falcon, Cuckoo; Guinea-fowl,
- Kenya Crested; Honey guide, Greater; Hornbill, Crowned; Quail, Blue; Sunbird,
- Python, Cobra, Lizard, and Gecko.
- Butterflies, mosquito, beetle